WHAT IS IT?
The SlideShow Prim allows you to present images on a presentation board - just like a real world slideshow. Easily export from software like PowerPoint and load into the 3DWW SlideShow Controller. You can create multiple slideshows and store them.
***NOTE: You can also live stream your slideshow directly from your computer onto a LiveStream prim if that suits your needs more efficiently.
STEP ONE: SLIDESHOW CREATOR
TOP TOOLBAR: Region | Slideshow Creator
The result is this screen:
A. CREATE A NEW SLIDESHOW (Green Form)
Fill out the form and click submit.
B. MANAGE YOUR SLIDESHOWS (Above Green Form)
• Edit Entry Button: Edit the information you entered in the green area.
• Delete Button: Delete your entire slideshow presentation (careful!)
• Active / Inactive Button: Only one presentation can be active at a time. Whichever presentation is set to "ACTIVE" is the one that will load into the controller.
• Manage Presentation Button: Upload your slides, add slide notes and arrange their order. This button is specific for each presentation you create.
STEP TWO: UPLOAD and ARRANGE SLIDES
The Managing Presentation Area is divided into FOUR SECTIONS.
A. Presentation Information. Click the Return to Class List to return to the list of all of your created presentations.
B. Upload your presentation images (See green area on above image). You can drag and drop images onto the CHOOSE FILE button, or click the CHOOSE FILE button to locate your images. We recommend having your slide images already prepared and organized in their own folder.
C. Your Slideshow Images (In order with notes).
This section is where you arrange your slides into the order you prefer, although your controller does allow you to move freely between the images placed in this section.
Uploaded images will be dumped into Section D. below. Order your images to move them to Section C.
• Add notes to yourself - they will be visible on the slide controller.
• Change the ORDER to zero if you wish to move the image back to your library in Section D.
D. Your Slideshow Library
This is where your uploaded images are dumped. They will not be available via your slideshow controller until you add them using the options to order them (and place them into Section C. above).
• To add the image to your controller, assign an order number and click update.
• To remove the image from your slideshow click the Delete Image button.
STEP THREE: REGION PREPARATION (REGION OWNERS ONLY)
• Add the slideshow prim.
• Assign the slideshow presenter (any registered member)
TOP TOOLBAR: Build Tools | Manage Region Button | Region Presentation System Button
This controller operates both the slideshow presentation prim and the chalkboard presentation prim.
• Slideshow Presentation Pulldown - "Current: No"
Change this to YES to add the prim to your region. We recommend leaving this set to NO until you are ready to actively use it.
• Location, Rotation, Scale - properly set your slideshow prim.
• Presentation Controller (Pulldown Menu).
Only one person can operate the controller at a time. You can assign any registered member to share their prepared slideshows.
The person assigned (by the region owner) to operate the slideshow, may activate the controller from the pulldown menu. (Top Toolbar: Region | Slideshow Controller)
• Advanced Tools
**Instructions Coming Soon**
If you need assistance in the meantime, please contact support.